[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge:Boo Bear

Geri Dosalua gdosalua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:15:52 EST 2013

I have lurked on the gpdd digest for four years, but never wrote in.  Now,
I write to tell you that Boo Bear, my dear boar piggie, died on January 23,
2013.  He was having bowel impaction problems. He was nearly four years
old,by my record,  but I think he was older than that..  I held him while
he was dying, and I really think he waited for me before going to the
Rainbow Bridge. It was early morning.   I am really glad I had that time
with him.  He is buried in the backyard.  I really missed him, so this past
Monday I got another piggie, this time a female.  She is very tiny,
supposedly two months old.  Her name is Minnie Pearl.  We are in the
bonding process.  Boo Bear never was a cuddler.  He would put up with it
for about five minutes a time until his final few weeks.  Then he could not
protest too much.  Minnie is a cuddler.  I look forward to many good years
with her.  They truly capture your heart.  As sad as I was with Boo
passing, I knew I needed to share my home with another piggie.
Devoted slave, Geri