[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Boo Bear

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Feb 8 18:25:32 EST 2013

Dear Geri,

I a so sorry your little Boo Bear had to leve you for the bridge.   I know you are grateful to have been able to help him along his journey and to be there for him as he went.

It sounds as if you are a true slave when you can't be without a new piggy for long.  It also sounds ike you got a lovely new piggy to help ease the hurt.  My news piggies are not cuddlerrs and my old ones were.  I miss it very much but now you can experience that joy.  Good luck with Minnie Pearl and I hope she will have a long life with you.

God bless,

Lynn, Callie and Eve