[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Boo Bear

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 04:29:47 EST 2013

It is very nice to meet you here Geri, but I'm so sorry that your Boo Bear
has gone to the Bridge. I would say that Boo  Bear loved you and counted on
you for his comfort and companionship during his life and as he declined he
let it show.  He lowered his boarly swagger and went to his mommy.  I am
just as sure he waited for you. I have had many boars who lived happy lives
with their companions but when it came their time they called me to take
them, wrap them in a warm towel and hold them until they were gone. If I
were to put them down they would use their week wheeks to call me back. This
is a problem then one needs to use the bathroom. I had others come in and
hold them so I could maintain hygiene. They slept with me in a recliner and
when they died they seemed happy.

It's not that all  my boars did that  but the ones I was closest with,
that's why I know he loved you.   But not my sows. Sows seem much more happy
as part of their little sow groups and look to their sisters. But maybe
that's cause I preferred boars and it showed perhaps?

So it was wonderful he could hang on and wonderful you could get there in
time.

Now that you are with us  if you have any problems with your new little girl
let us know. Maybe we will have a hint or two that has worked for other
members. We aren't vets but we have been piggie slaves for a while now, just
like you.  A warm welcome aboard to you and Minnie Pearl.
Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR