[Gpdd] Condolences Boo Bear - Welcome Minnie Pearl

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 8 20:14:35 EST 2013

Dear Geri

It's lovely to hear from another piggy loving member, although it's very sad it has to be over the loss of your precious Boo Bear.  Please accept my deepest sympathies.

I have 5 boys, and two of them have started the impaction process.   I clean them out twice a day, to ensure they are comfortable.  My tri-colour Treacle used to object most strenuously when I started cleaning him out.   But now I know that he knows it makes him feel better at the end.   He doesn't struggle anymore.   I wonder how the bowel impaction caused Boo Bear to leave for the Rainbow Bridge?  Do you have a vet who knows anything about cavies?   it's very hard to find a cavy-savvy vet, I think we all get more information from each other and also the guinealynx website.

Now for some happiness - welcome to Minnie Pearl!!     I'm so pleased you have another little furbaby to keep you company.   I hope she gives you a bit more cuddle time than Boo Bear!
I hope your new little girl gives you years of joy and love and companionship Geri. from Julie + Hugo, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty & Treacledesperately missing always Muppet, Toby, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy, Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Hamish and Honey