[Gpdd] Misc: Looking for baby male guinea pig

tammymebner tammymebner at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 20:00:29 EST 2013

I really don't post very often.  I am the proud owner of Boaris, formerly
known as Scrappy, the GP that Jaime rescued.  I am looking for a male guinea
pig between 6 and 10 weeks old.  Right now, I have a male guinea pig,
Brownie,  that is about to pass over the Rainbow Bridge and I need a
companion pig for Brownie's bonded  brother, McAdoo.   I am located in the
Harrisburg, PA area would travel to Lancaster or York area.  Please let me
know if anyone has any babies at this time.

Thank you,

Tammy Ebner