[Gpdd] MISC Weather in New England

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:41:13 EST 2013

I hope that any GPDD members in the path of the scary blizzard are safe at
home with a store of piggy veg.

One of my sons is visiting Connecticut at the moment. I was very relieved
to receive an email from him telling me that he has arrived at his friend's
house after a horrendous drive from Boston airport.

I am following a US weather blog which has posted a picture of a road sign
saying "All roads in Connecticut closed". Says it all really.

Take care everyone and keep warm. Post if you have the chance. Paws crossed
for no power cuts.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.