[Gpdd] MISC. Weather in New England

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 10:06:34 EST 2013

Penny, there are lots of  power outages. I believe I heard that as far as
power, Connecticut would be the hardest hit.  But your son arrived safely,
and reports are that people are acting very responsibly, obeying closures
and staying inside.  They remember the awful Hurricane Sandy very clearly.
Weather is so awful in so many places. We in the calmer places have all paws
and fingers crossed for our friends in the rough weather.  It's really awful
because of the high winds causing snow to swirl into what we call a
white-out.  I wish I could be more cheery, but I think most people will be
safe except for falling trees and loss of heat in some cases. Accidents. If
you hear from him just tell him to stay inside.

Here is a map for Connecticut as of now 10 am Eastern standard time
http://outage.cl-p.com/outage/outagemap.aspx
This is the website for Connecticut Power & Light, click on the map link for
updates http://www.cl-p.com/Home

I am thinking of all the people stuck in this awful situation, its many
states wide including the people who were hit hard by the Sandy hurricane.
We must start caring for Earth, she can't do it herself anymore, at least
not in ways that's always good for humans.
Hopefully,  Sandy and Sammy & AR