[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Boo Bear

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 9 19:36:16 EST 2013

I was sad to hear about Boo Bear's departure. They always take a little part of us along with them. I imagine when we reach the Bridge ourselves, all those missing parts will come together, and we'll be reassembled as we reunite with our loved ones, big and small. How wonderful that you were able to find a cuddler. My Hershey was one. We had our favorite TV shows we'd watch together. I had to protect my lap with towels, but it was worth it. I'm sure all of us at GPDD would like to send you and Minnie Pearl a hearty welcome.

Joanie