[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge:Boo Bear

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 12:36:46 EST 2013

Geri

        Welcome to GPDD from someone who is also a lurker for the most part.
I am both sad and at the same time happy for you.

        You have my most sincere condolences on the passing of Boo Bear,
like my recently departed Acorn she also waited to be hugged one last time
and to be told it was ok to go to the RainBow Bridge and be with her friends
and family.  It's also good to know that we will all meet again when it's
our time to go to the RainBow Bridge.

        I am also so happy that Minnie Pearl was able to find you in your
time of need.  I am sure that she will soon be bonded with you.

Mark Moss
and Son
and the Seven Piggie Coders