[Gpdd] HEALTH: CALLIE

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 21:12:37 EST 2013

I'm glad to hear Callie will let you hold her. That position is how I have found that most piggies are most comfortable in. Mimi would lay for hours. She used to get a stale pee smell sometimes when she got older. She never exhibited any other signs of a UTI & after a while I came to attribute it to her diet. She had slightly elevated glucose so I was supposed to watch how much sugary fruit & stuff she ate. I found that if I gave her too much sugary fruits & veggies in a day her pee would take on that sour or stale smell the day after. I have no evidence to support if my theory is right but if I cut back on the sugar the smell would go away. I hope Callie feels better soon.
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty