[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Boo Bear

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 15:21:42 EST 2013

Dear Geri,
I am so sorry that your sweet boy Boo Bear has made his trip to the bridge. He
leaves you with sweet memories I am sure.

Welcome to your new baby girl Minnie Pearl. I love her name. I am sure she will
bring you many happy years of brrrs and sweet guinea kisses.
Look forward to hearing more about you and your Minnie Pearl, Geri.
A big welcome again to little Minnie Pearl,
Jean and the many misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)