[Gpdd] Health: Callie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 15:27:03 EST 2013

Dear Lynn,
We sure hope that Callie is feeling much better by now.  I like you would love
to know if there is an american type of sachet like Penny buys in England. If
anyone knows please let us know. I fully understand your concern over the cost
of Vets in America Lynn.  Its always a big expense when we take a misfits to the
vet. We actually jump states and go into IA as there is a dr Katy there that
seems to know a bit more about Guinea pigs than any vet here on the IL side.
So if we were able to get the sachets like Penny buys we could help our babies a
bit faster if we could have it on hand.
So any help with this if anyone knows please post on the digest:)
thank you ,
Jean and the many misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)