[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Boo Bear

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 15:23:55 EST 2013

Geri, we are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your Boo Bear.  You are so right about how these little beings capture our hearts, and we know that he enjoyed all of his days with you, even if he wasn't much of a cuddler.  How touching that he waited for you, and you were able to hold and comfort him as he made his final journey.  Boo Bear knew how lucky he was to be part of your family and how much you loved him.  Please accept our condolences.

On a happier note, how great that you've given a home to another piggie.  It sounds like Minnie Pearl is already settling in well and becoming a lap pig.  We hope to hear more about her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie