[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Whee are still here!

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:14:43 EST 2013

I do apologise to everyone that i've not sent any messages or called
anyone....

It's been a very emotional and tough time in our household.

We had to close down our business late january, then my MIL (mother in law)
was put into hospital.  She is still unwell and we've had the call once to
rush in to her bedside but she rallied! My hubby is taking this so hard as
it's only just over 3 mths since my dad passed and that was hard on him too.
Then our son was rushed to hospital with fluid on the heart and he's only
turning 27 at the end of the month.  Went thru lots of tests and they've
pretty well decided it was viral and probably from an infection possibly
pneumonia? He came out of hospital after 5 days on a drip etc and is now
back at work but taking things easy (well i hope!)
We had to finish off emptying out Dad's house, do a garage sale and then
clean and make good a few things in the house.  I took a large mirror off
the wall (my hubby and neighbor did this) and he had to repaint the whole
wall as it looked pretty bad!  It was a mirror my folks got many many years
ago and they had asked me to have it :-)  Handover was on 18/2/13 to a
lovely chinese couple who i met and liked :-) i'm sure they neighbors will
welcome them happily.
Still emptying out our factory and office should be finished by end of week.

Hoping you're all well and your family and furry families too!

lots of loves to all,
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx
p.s. wheeeek been missing all our friends, so wheeeeeeeeeeks to you all
xxxxxxxx