[Gpdd] MISC: Having trouble posting

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Feb 21 20:37:36 EST 2013

Hi all,

Over the last few days, I have been having trouble getting my posts to go
through.  With the  helkp from a couple of moderators, we are trying a
couple of different things to see if we can remedy this problem.

Glynnis, It sounds as if fyour plate is full and overflowing sweetie.  You
are so strong and so supportive of everyone you know and I hope you will
allow others to be there for you now.  You and your hubby and son will be in
my prayers tonight and I will send lots of bright, white light from my soul
to yours.  The girls send their love too and wish to say brrrrrr to Velvet
and Onyx.  We hope they are doing well through all of this.   Now I'm going
to post this and see if it goes through.  If it does, hopefully, I will be
able to post more in the upfcoming days.
Hugs, love and whisker kisses to you all,
Lynn, Callie and Eve, with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories