[Gpdd] HEALTGH: Update on Eve and Callie

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 23:00:30 EST 2013

Your visit sounds mostly positive, I don't know about that antibiotic so I
looked it up on Guinea Lynx. (I would have worried about one I didn't know
about) I think I found it on Guinea Lynx :   Bactrim (SMZ-TMP; trimethoprim
sulfa; Tribrissen; sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim, Septra). GL says its
commonly prescribed and refers you to this page called Antibiotic advise.
http://www.guinealynx.info/antibiotic_advice.html.  Naturally if I knew it
was Bactrim I would have recognized it but not b its generic name.   The
"susp" just means its mixed into a liquid, a suspension.

He really artfully dodged your question about dental work but he gave you no
answer. I suggest we gather up the best how to be we have on GP teeth, teeth
clipping/ surgery, the buccal pad equipment and where to get it, right size,
along with Ann's treatise on GP anesthesia when and when not to use, and
sent it along to him with a sweet note about how much you enjoyed your
visit.  Next visit he should be able to say he knows how to do dental work
on our precious cavies.

Your diet sounds really good. I give Sammy organic Italian parsley as I
found a way to make a bunch last two or three weeks although he usually eats
it up before then. As soon as I get it home I arrange it like flowers in a
glass. I strip out the dead and wilted leaves, and cut the bottom 1/2 or 1
inch off the whole bunch add water to below the first leaves, put a plastic
bag over the top and keep it on the top shelf of the refrigerator. Works for
a few other veggies like cilantro green onions (not for piggies);celery is
next.

Happy recovery To Ladies Eve and Callie, our raucous rescue pirate pair, the
first ever piggies to go pirating before they got to their forever home with
you.
Sandy Sammy and AR