[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig's Valentine's Day pigtures...Wheeeek!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Feb 26 13:54:27 EST 2013

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I'm so sorry that Bertie Pig and I have been such strangers
these days. Our lives have been pure madness these past
couple of months. We had to break our lease early from one
house and move into another house (during the Holidays) so
it was crazy there for a minute. Nonetheless, Bertie Pig has
some pigtures to share with you, for Valentine's Day and
also his Glamour Holiday shot (from Christmas). His pic's are
on Facebook, so send me a Furrriend request if we're not
already Furrriends. But, his pic's are open to the public so you
can see them even if we're not Furrriends. I know there have
been some passings and illnesses so just know that Bertie
Pig and I are keeping you in our thoughts and Prayers...

Wheee hope you Enjoy his pigtures!!

Valentine's Day 2013:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151439651204344.503570.505959343&type=1&l=8818fe8f62

Happy Holidays 2012:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150246839154344.339592.505959343&type=1&l=b911187f79
        (Hmmmmm...for some reason, this link isn't working anymore. So, if you are on Facebook, then
just go to my Timeline Photos and you will see his Holiday pic in the top, left corner.)

     Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
          Bertie Pig & Leah Slave :)