[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Velvet

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Feb 27 19:36:59 EST 2013

Oh, my dear, sweet Glynnis,

We are absolutely heartbroken to read of little Velvet's going to the
bridge.  I still have tears falling off my chin now as I write this to you.
We were very shocked and are so, so very sad for you.  We know how very hard
you worked to keep Velvet going and took the absolute best care of her that
any guinea pig anywhere ever had.  I am sorry you had such a shock to your
system.  And pooir little Onyx, trying to rouse her from her slumber.  There
are just no posssible words I can say that will make this any easier, as you
are unhappily already aware of.  Keep her little sould alive in your heart
and remember all of her sweet antics and brave, exciting adventues with all
of her friends.  We will be saying a very special prayer tonight fort you,
Velvet and Onyx.  May her little soul rest in pece.  She has well earned it.
I hope she is munching all those wonderful things that she couldn't have
because of her diabetes.  I am a fellow diabetic and I know the first thing
I'm doing when I get to Heaven is order a double layer chocolate fudge cake
and a fork.

We have just lit a small white magnolia sented candle in Velvet's honor.  We
will light another on the memorial day for Peter but wanted to have a
special one just for Velvet to help light her way to the bridge and all of
her little friends and fellow creatures who have gone  before her.

With very much love to you and Onyx,
uge hugs, sad tears and whisker kisses for you both,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our
hearts and memories.