[Gpdd] HEALTH:Re Mr. Brownie has a UTI

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:35:55 EST 2013

Ginger,

You are lucky, not only to have vets that know about guineas, but to have
them open every day! I am eternally grateful that my Rodentologists have an
emergency number available at any time. Piggies always seem to be sick at
difficult times and it is great to know that help is always at hand.

Sandy. An overclipped nail is a good way of collecting a blood sample.
Perhaps Mr. Brownie's vet is going to draw the blood when the little guy is
already sedated for the insertion of the catheter to save him any more
stress as he was uncooperative before.

All the best for Mr. Brownie. Paws crossed.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.