[Gpdd] MISC: Eve's update

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Feb 28 21:20:30 EST 2013

Hi all,

Well, little Miss Priss,, Eve, is apparently feeling better.  While I was
holding her today, she peed and no wheek.  Yay!  I wanted to hug and squeeze
her with relief.  :)  She loves this CMZ she is receiving.  It is strawberry
flavored and her doc said most pigs like it.  Thank goodness.  When she got
her first dose this morning, Earl took it in the room to her instead of me
holding her while he syringed her.  He reached down in the cage with the
syringe and did the famous food call and she came bustling oer.  She doesn't
quite understand though that someone has to push the plunger in in order to
get the goods!  She snatched the entire thing out of his hand ttwice and
took off with it.  LOL  I was holding Callie so she wouldn't get in the
middle of the event.  But, she finally got it and let Earl push int into her
mouth.  When I bring her in the living room now, she is looking all around
for Earl 'cause she knows he is the one that brings the good stuff to her.
:  They make me laugh and smile so much.  Love my girls.

I hope you are all doing well and that all the litle piggies in our world
are happy and helathy.  We are keeping Mr. Brownie in our prayers and are
saying special piggy prayers for him and all the other sick piggies we know
about.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses to you all,

Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories