[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Velvet Duchess is an Angel :(

guineapigfilms at aol.com guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 23:29:27 EST 2013

Oh, Glynis! What devastating news! We all know all too well the heartbreak you must be feeling now.
Velvet was such a sweet, beautiful little girl.

You always know just what to say when one of our little ones goes to the Rainbow Bridge. I remember how much better I felt after you said that Otto was another little star, twinkling in the sky.

Velvet lived such a wonderful life, despite her ailments--and because she owned such a marvelous slave.

Give little Onyx some extra hugs from me. And here are some for you (((((hugs)))))xxxx

Love and Wheeeeeeps,

Nancy (& Alyssa)