[Gpdd] MISC New Misfit Riley

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 06:18:10 EST 2013

Jean and Andy,

I was in tears reading your account of Riley's rescue. How fortunate that
you happened to read that list and found out about him.

Just when you think that there is no room for another one, a sad piggy in
need will touch your heart. I've been there many times and I will always
find room for another pig or pen. If visitors think it is odd to have pigs
in every room in the house, then that is their loss as they do not
appreciate the joy that these little ones give. I have collected piggies
from the most appalling living conditions and it is heartbreaking to see
the neglect that they have suffered.

People take on pets without learning how to care for them all the time and
the little ones have to suffer through their ignorance. Swine pellets
indeed!

We will all keep our paws crossed that you and your kindly vet can make a
miracle happen. Riley really needs one right now.

Thank you both for being there when Riley needed you and the very best of
luck for his recovery. We know that you will keep us posted. Bless you both.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.