[Gpdd] MISC: Hellos and best wishes

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Jan 5 14:19:48 EST 2013

Hello to my much loved GP family and their many, varied creatures.

We have been out of town for most of the holiday season so I do apologize for not writing in a while.  I did just finish reding all the digests that I MISSED AND WAS SO RELIEVED TO NOT READ OF ANY PIGGY LOSSES OVER THE HOLIDAYS.  I HOPE ALL OF YOU AND OUR  BABIES CONTINUE SUCH GOOD HEALTH FOR THIS COMING NEW YEAR.

Jean and Andy, I LOVED THE STORY ABOUT Riley.  I DO PRAY HE WILL RECOVER AND ALLOW YOU TIME TO GET TO KNOW AND LOVE HIM.  We WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS THE DAYS COME.  Callie and Eve asked me TO SEND EVERYONE AND EVERYPIG A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THEM.  Eve CELEBRATED HER 1ST BIRTHDAY ON Christmas Eve. We  were NOT HERE  BUT I MADE SURE TO HAVE MY PIG SITTER GIVE HER EXTRA CUDDLES, CHINNY RUBS AND  A whole half a strawberry all to herself!    Both girls seem to be thriving and very content.  They still seem to prefer their own company as opposed to mine, but I continue to pick them up and make them tolerate my cuddling them.  LOL

At the moment, I am baqttling the remains  of the flu that I caught while out of town but at least it is finally getting better.

Hope you are all happily muching and popcorning in each of your homes all over the world...

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,

Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridgfe and in our hearts and nmemories.