[Gpdd] Announcement; Misfit Riley

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 05:36:00 EST 2013

Dear Jean and Andy all we can say is we love you guys, the way you always have room for just 1 more piggy, Riley is a very lucky little man and we are wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Sending love and hugs to you for taking Riley in, to Riley to comfort him after his sad start in life and to all the Misfit coz we just love piggies. Please keep us updated on Rileys progress M, Spooky, Hector and Jim

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas