[Gpdd] MISC: Riley - a lucky new Misfit

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 6 22:41:49 EST 2013

Dearest Jean and Andy,

You have done a wonderful wonderful thing - you've saved a piggy's life, the first for 2013!    I'm so excited to think another piggy has a loving home.   I pray you are able to help him get back nourishment and physical condition, and I think his mental condition needs some work too.       But I have every belief you will achieve your goal.    Riley will very quickly pick up on the love he will be receiving; and I can't wait for him to have some 'real' food!   I can't wait for updates on the little fella, and I hope he soon has you bowing as slave to his mastery!

Best wishes to you both + Riley
and God Bless you all

from Julie & my 5 precious babies