[Gpdd] MISC Hi Julie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:47:19 EST 2013

Hi Julie,

It's great to see you on the digest again.

As a life long back pain sufferer, I truly sympathise with your problems.
My wonderful osteopath keeps me up and, whilst not exactly running, well
enough to carry on working. Hope you feel better soon.

I am one of those who has piggy calendars going back decades. I could never
bear to throw one out.

I have a Photobucket page for all of my piggies present and past. It's very
easy to use. I also have a Flickr page where I post our Ellen in Hawaii's
photos. Flickr is easy too. I see that M has given you instructions so look
forward to seeing your piggies soon.

All the best for 2013 and hugs for the little guys.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.