[Gpdd] misc; Help with C&C cage

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 02:49:01 EST 2013

OK so I have ordered the C&C grids and correx to build new cage for the boys and they have arrived however OH has now decided he is not happy with all aspects of this way of cage making here is a list of questions he has I am hoping you guys will be able to come up with solutions for me; 1) The little plastic bits you put the grids into do not finish flush with grids they stick out so how do you get correx to sit nicely? 2) He is convinced the boys will destroy the correx in weeks anyone had this problem? 3) We want to make a roof for the cage, guess this would work like second floor but he doesnt think the connectors are strong enough how do you guys do it? 4) How do you make access hatches I was hoping just to remove the whole front grids however OH thinks this will wear out the connectors Thanks for your help M

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas