[Gpdd] FW: Announcement: Suggest a Shelter

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 02:49:34 EST 2013

Not sure if Mieke has already posted this but it didnt show up in my digest, sorry if its a repeat.

We have now completed the 2013 Undercoverguineapig Calendar and we have some money to donate to a rescue see full info here
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/nominate-2013-calendar-guinea-pig.html

What we need from you guys is nominations for shelters you think deserve the money.

You have until the 10th of January to tell us who you would like to nominate and then a poll will be set up and voting will begin, the rescue with the most votes wins the money.

M, Mieke and Janneke (blogging trinity)

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas