[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE-Mimi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:48:22 EST 2013

Dear Jaime,

We are all so sad to read of Mimi's passing. Our flag is at half mast in
her honour.

She has been a part of our GPDD family for so long and we know how upset
you must be to lose her. Such a beautiful agouti girl.

The Piggyfriend Agents salute their fallen comrade and those at the Bridge
will be there with an honour guard to greet her.

Sending you very many hugs and piggy kisses and all of our sympathy.

R.I.P. Mimi aka Agent A for Agouti - forever loved and remembered in our
hearts.

Penny and the Piggyfriends