[Gpdd] MISC: Hooray for Riley!

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jan 11 21:29:16 EST 2013

We are very happy and excited to hear that big, brave Riley has started eating all on his own.  Yay!  What a big boy he is going to  be.  I hope he starts learning that veggies are an especially good treat for him but it may take time.  Especially if he didn't stay with his mama or an older piggy long enough to be taught what is good to eat and what is not.  Good luck to you and good job, Riley!  Keep up the good work.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy & Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts and memories