[Gpdd] Health: June update

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 16:34:47 EST 2013

Hi,

A few months ago my female pig June had surgery for multiple stones in her bladder and urethra.
My vet suggested we give her potassium citrate to try and prevent more stones.  We have been trying to get her

to take crushed pills, but she won't take it no matter what we tried.  Ginger has a stone piggie and she suggested the Pet Health Pharmacy where she gets liquid potassium citrate.  My vet ordered some and it is on its way.  Hopefully she will take it willingly.

Thanks to all who helped me out with June's stone problems, especially Ginger.

Dee

June-it better taste good or I am not taking it, mouth shut.
Dee-it is tutti frutti flavor, you will love it.
Zoe-can I have some?