[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Acorn

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Jan 19 21:05:01 EST 2013

GPDD'ers

        It is with great sadness that I must report that my Acorn has passed on to the Rainbow Bridge quite suddenly.

        Acorn was about 5 years old and the mother of two of our Living Guinea Pigs.

        My son brought Acorn to me as he was worried that she was making noises and laying on her side and not getting up to greet him as she normally does.  I checked Acorn and I just new by the way that she was acting that it was time for her to go greet her friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

        I told my son that it was time to say good bye to her and within 15min she was gone..

        We plan on burying her on Sunday morning nest to our other deceased pets.

        I know that it was her time, but it still hurts, and I am at a loss on why this happened now.

Mark and Son and the 8 remaining piggie coders - with 4 additional ones at the Rainbow Bridge