[Gpdd] Announce: Foster pigs

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 13:31:34 EST 2013

On Sunday, I picked up two foster piggy girls!  I have posted pigtures on my
Facebook and if you'd like me to email you their pix, let me know.  A 6 year
old boy and his family bought them from PetSmart in August but both he and
his dad had allergies to them.  Aside from being in a super tiny cage :( the pigs
are healthy, shiny, socialized girls.  They were loved and cared for.  They are
about 8 - 9 months old.  The little boy named them SPARKLES and SQUEAKERS
and I am wondering if Sparkles could be the sister to my own SASSY.  Two years
ago, I took in Sassy from a little girl who bought her from the same store and both
Sparkles and Sassy have identical coloring and resemble one another!  I hope
they find a forever (and ever!) home soon before I fall in love!

So, I welcome foster pigs: Sparkles and Squeakers!

Joanne, Merri, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Opt to adopt!
Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!