[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Mimi

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 13:38:01 EST 2013

Jaime and Captain Phil, please accept our very belated condolences on
Mimi's passing.  We remember when she came to live with you, and we
can't believe so much time has passed so quickly.  How lucky she was,
though, to be able to spend five years and four months as a beloved
member of your family.  We know she enjoyed every day with you and
understood how very special she was -- what a lucky girl.  Any tribute
you write to Mimi will be beautiful, but the best tribute of all is that
you loved her so much and gave her a wonderful life.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie