[Gpdd] HEALTH:Daktarin for oral fungal infections

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:42:31 EST 2013

Joanie,

I am assuming that your Daktarin is the same as I buy in England. It comes
as a gel in a tube in an orange and white box.

All you do is squeeze a little onto a cotton bud and swab it around inside
the little mouth. You can do it 3 or 4 times a day. There is no exact
amount just a small amount about the size of a pea.

Good luck to your friend and her piggy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

The usual disclaimer applies. I have no veterinary training but have been
caring for piggies for decades and have learned from the best.