[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Acorn

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 14:00:50 EST 2013

Mark and son and piggies, we are so very sorry to hear of Acorn's
passing.  We know what a shock it was that she left so quickly.  It is
good, though, that you and your son were able to be with her and comfort
her as she made her final journey.  We are sure that she knew how much
she was loved; Acorn was a very lucky girl.  We are sure, too, that her
two children will remind you of her and help keep her memory alive.
Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie