[Gpdd] HEALTH Kimba and Sooty

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:54:12 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

We are so sorry that you are having so many health problems with your
precious little boys. We wish that we all lived closer together so that we
could help each other out when we have multiple health issues.

It is hard enough to care for one sick piggy let alone two. Syringing feeds
can take up a good part of the day, even when the patient is cooperative.
Having an extra pair of hands to take up a few feeds whilst you have some
well deserved rest would make all the difference.

We have you and your boys in our thoughts and wish that we could do more.

All the best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.