[Gpdd] Gpdd (Announcement) (ZoeyLee)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 23:17:17 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I adopted another chinchilla, she is a chin but I just wanted to announce it anyway, since she is part of my clan. I went to Petco to get bedding, and saw a chin who had been returned, and they offered a much lower price, so I got her. They called her Zoe and I changed it to ZoeyLee to go with Foogleah, who is right next door to her. I am not breeding them. It is very hot so we have two air conditioners going inside --fortunately for us, and remarkably, the electricity is included in our maintenance fee.  I am only saying this because if it were not then it would be too costly...so for now, we are happy about this.
I am worming her which she hates, but she loves to run on her wheel and Foogleah has a flying saucer wheel, and they run n unison as if they are racing, whilst the piggies earnestly wheek in unison for hay and cucumbers....L.O.L.!

Aloha, Ellen, Kaloey, Angel, Hina'u, Merary, Bernie, Petra, Roxie, Fiji, Lowell, ZoeyLee, Foogleah, Fishy boy, and guppies