[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Squeakers

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:20:25 EDT 2013

Two new Squeakers joined the herd last week. They had been at the excellent Bobtails Rescue for several weeks but nobody seemed to want them. Whilst all the others gradually had their status changed to "We are reserved" or "We are in our new home", theirs stayed at "We need a home". Eventually I emailed the rescue to see what the problem was. They had not been chosen because children wanting a pet would like a cuddly one and these two weren't too keen on being cuddled. Also, "chocolate" colour is not interesting enough for most children! I didn't like to say, but the names the rescue had chosen for them were not very appealing either. Well they are here now, completely integrated in the herd, with new chocolatey names (Munchie and Picnic) and very happy.
You can see them at www.surreysqueakers.co.uk
Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers