[Gpdd] HEALTH: Kimba and Sooty

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Jul 18 19:13:53 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

I am catching up with the digest and wanted to drop you a note to let you
know I am so sorry you are having such a hard, painful time with your
babies.  It sounds like you are totally overwhelmed and I hope you have
found some relief by now.  Is there family or friends you could call for a
helping hand?  I hope by now they are both feeling better.  You are in our
thoughts and prayers.  Let us know how things are going.... we all care a
lot.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our
hearts and memories