[Gpdd] [Announcement] Skinny Pigs in Tampa need a new home

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 20:51:32 EDT 2013

Greetings! My friend in Orlando asked me to pass this on to anyone who might be able to help.

"A sow and two baby skinny pigs are listed on craigslist in the farm and garden section, along with another (non-hairless) mom with three babies. The lady is selling off a bunch of animals she doesn't want to breed anymore. Doesn't sound like the best living situation for the little guys. They're in east Tampa. Wonder if you might cross post to any guinea pig groups you may belong to in hopes of getting them out of the pet trade loop and into loving homes!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/grd/3939124820.html"