[Gpdd] HEALTH: Eve and soft poops

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Jul 23 16:07:05 EDT 2013

Hi GP family and friends,

Over the last few days, I have noticed at various times that Eve will make a
little pained squawk sound and when I checked, she has moved but I will find
a soft little poop laying there where she was sitting.  I have checked
around her bottom but feel nothing around her anus and nothing stuck in the
hair there.  Any ideas what would cause her to have pain when making a poop
and why it would be soft?  Her appetite is tremendous and she seems to be
feeling fine otherwise.  No weight loss at all and talking her head off.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our
hearts and memories