[Gpdd] HEALTH: Cardboard

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Jul 25 20:11:18 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have often read of people giving their piggys toilet paper rolls and boxes
to play with.  I am wondering though, if that is a good idea in my case.  My
girls both like to eat the items instead of playing with or in them.  They
have managed to devour almost an entire toilet paper roll in one afternoon.
My question is, is this bad for them or can it hurt them?  I'm going to
remove them from their cage and pen until I hear back from y'all as I don't
need any health problems to arise from this.

Thanks, Lynn and a stuffed Callie and Eve