[Gpdd] Health: Cardboard

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jul 26 20:21:02 EDT 2013

    Thanks Penny.  That's good to know.  I don't know how they eat so much
cardboard and still have room for their food!  :)  I do put hay in the
rolls.  They play tug of war over it many times.

I haven't changed Eve's diet in any way.  I try to keep it as routine as
possible  The only things I rotate is celery, cucumber and lettuce.  They
get other stuf on a daily basis.  They seem to love everything.  I don't
know what's causing Eve to make that little pained sound and to have soft
poops.  She doesn't do it all the time but when she does, it makes my heart
hurt.  I'm not sure what else to do.  I guess I'll just keep an eye on her
and make sure it doesn't start getting any softer

Thanks for your input.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses, Lynn Callie and Eve with Samantha & Tabitha
at the bridge and in our hearts and memories