[Gpdd] Misc: just cking in

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 30 08:52:38 EDT 2013

hello friends of guinea pigs,
Its been very quiet on the digest so I was wondering how everyone is doing? how is your summer going? How are your piggies doing? The misfits are doing well. We do not have any new members at this time. We did lose our Ned on July 17th peacefully in my arms. He was one of two pigs that started the misfits.  We had him for 6 years. He was a year old when we got him. He had a great life and we are blessed to have shared ours with him. We know he is now with his beloved Lavern munching grass and brrrr together again.
So let us know how your doing and how your piggies are doing. Julie we have been praying for you and your piggies and wondering how things are. So when you all have a min or two write in and give us a update.
jean and andy and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~