[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Ned who inspired the Misfits

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 05:58:33 EDT 2013

Goodnight and Goodbye gentle sweet Ned.  Whee all will miss you and hope
your little piggie spirit finds happiness in the endless meadows of flowers,
hay and friends. Thanks you for comforting your Andy and Jaime  and they you
and your final conversation.  If you ever have a chance write home or since
that chance is remote at least read our silly stories from time to time. Bye
precious Ned, we will see you on the other side, don't forget!  Sandy,
Sammy, and AR(already there)