[Gpdd] Misc: thank you Joanie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 31 12:52:04 EDT 2013

thank you Joanie for your sweet words on our loss of dear sweet gentle Ned. He will be missed alot around here.. He was one of the first two pigs that came into our lives.
I did find peace with his passing.. He was unable to use his back legs for the last month of his life so we just took him anywhere we went with. He got to make a trip to WI with us as well. He did so well and was such a lovely boy.  He ate his meals right  up to the end. And he loved to sit in the yard with me and munch away at the grass.
He will be always remebered and forever missed and loved.
Jean and Andy

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~