[Gpdd] HEALTH: Kimba and Sooty

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 9 20:07:12 EDT 2013

Julie, we are keeping Kimba and Sooty in our prayers.  We would imagine
that age could indeed affect teeth, but you are doing the right thing in
picking up food for Kimba and hand feeding him whenever he can't do it
on his own.  We did this often for our Tumbleweed.  In regard to Kimba's
being largely blind, our E.B. White rabbit was the same way, but he
adapted so well that you really couldn't tell.  It's good to hear that
Kimba is eating his cecals, which of course are good for him.  We hope
he will get well, and we wish the same for Sooty.  Perhaps soon Sooty's
runny poops will be better.  You are doing the best you can for both of
them.  Do take care and continue to keep us posted.  Best wishes.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie