[Gpdd] MISC: My baby girls

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 4 00:18:45 EDT 2013

Lynn-
I am so happy to hear that you & your 2 little crazy girls are doing good. You are all in my prayers everyday. Yes, cutting nails is a pain! I used to take Mimi to the vets cause hers were black & I couldn't see the quick. My hands would shake from being so nervous & I was afraid I'd hurt her. It's definitely a 2 person project! Hope everything continues to go well & good luck at the doctors tomorrow. Hugs!
~Jaime, Mosey the hamster & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Mimi always & forever in our hearts~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/