[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 4 09:48:27 EDT 2013

Dear friends,

My emails to you previously have been rejected because there seems to have
been a kink in my email program.;  I bought a new email program, so
hopefully you will receive this note.

I just quickly have to let you know I had to euthanase Snowdrop this
afternoon.           I cannot begin to describe how I feel, apart from lost,
lonely, bereft, heartbroken and soul-less.  My heart has shattered into
millions of pieces, and I do not think I can put it back together again.

Will write more as I feel stronger to do so.

So, what was 5 is now 4, and I only have less than 1/4 of a heart left now -
Snowdrop took the rest.

Julie + Kimba, Treacle, Hugo and Sooty.